www.FaabSocial.com is running this competition. All terms and conditions are managed and controlled by Faab and final say will be by the management of Faab. All profits will be donated to Yorkshire Down Syndrome Group. Competition Price delivery will be for valid UK Post Code only.
1. The promoter is: Faab Solutions Ltd (company no. 4530783) whose registered office is at 5 Howard Street, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 6AA.
2. Employees of Faab Solutions Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The cost to entre this competition is only £1. per ticket. You may purchase multiple tickets for multiple chances.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via clicking “Bagth.is” url.
5. Closing date for entry will be 12.00 noon on 21st March 2015. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: £100 a month Grocery shopping from www.Desime.co.uk for 3 consecutive months.
- Price total should not extend £300.
- Delivery will be free.
- Each order should not exceed £100 excluding delivery.
- In any given month only 1 order of £100 exluding delivery will be allowed.
- All orders will be processed by www.Desime.co.uk.
- All profits will be donated to Yorkshire Down Syndrome Group. Their details are www.Ydsg.co.uk
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen on 21st March which is a World’s Down Syndrome Day by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email, phone or on Social Media on 21st March 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the registered address.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to FaabSocial.com and not to any other party.